Saturday, August 22, 2009

August 21,2009:My First Day Blogging

Hi everybody!!! My name is Matt Slevin and this is my first day of "The Blog of my Life"! I am just a regular 12 year old boy growing up in Weschester,New York.I am writing this blog because I love to write and what is better to write about then yourself! But I am NOT self-centered! On September 3rd I start the 7th grade! I don't know why school starts BEFORE Labor Day!?!?! If you know it would be great if you could tell me.Also,if you want to talk to me or have any questions for me then just say what you want in the comment box! Today my whole family came to my house to take a.......FAMILY PHOTO!!! AHHHH!!!! I guess its because we are giving it to my grandma for her birthday or something.Anyway,and then they all stayed over for dinner which scared the heck out of my cat! My cat doesn't like alot of people.But don't get me wrong she loves ME! So while everyone else was running across being very loud,my cat was under my parents bed doing what she does best,hiding.I also want to fill you in on what I did yesterday.I went to PLAYLAND!!!It was awesome.I thought it would be a rip off because they changed the paying operation.You used to buy someting where you could go on a certain amount of rides or go on rides for a certain amount of hours.But they changed it so now you pay $25 and get unlimited rides for an unlimited amount of time! Which one do YOU like better? I know what your thinking,"Neither of them are good." But the newer deal isn't as bad as you would think.I went on 31 RIDES yesterday!Not to mention goin on the Dragon Coaster 7 times and the Log Flume 5!Alirght well,I guess thats just about it.So check my blog out tomorrow and see what else I have to say...Oh,and,if you want you can comment and subscribe! See-ya tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment